Re: [at-l] Can we talk about socks?

I really prefer the Ultimax.  I always used the Hikers before, but these
seem to stay dryer.  But I guess it is like boots...depends on your feet!
But with the Ultimax you don't need liners either.  I got some at Traildays
and hope they are selling them at the Gathering. Will the same vendors be
there??

I also have lots of single and divorced socks.  Maybe we could introduce
mine to yours someday..LOL?  I keep saving them and thinking that maybe
someday they will get back together.

Lin (Hummingbird)