Re: [at-l] Mass & Vermont

In a message dated 9/14/00 7:35:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
thornel@attglobal.net writes:

<< At 08:27 AM 9/14/2000 -0400, Tom Hodge wrote:
 >I am bewildered by this campfire.  There is no end to the chatty and
 >cutesy messages relative to song lyrics and "little debbies" and yet
 >absolutely no reply to an actual question about the AT. >>

I look forward to reading this site BECAUSE it is not all actual AT
Questions.  If one was to simply read that other list that is full of gear
info and people telling you the way it is supposed to be done, I doubt anyone
would go for a thru hike.  I cannot imagine spending 6 months on the trail
and being serious all the time.  Can you imagine what would happen on the
other list if we had our virtual hike or learned how to make a tent fly
there.  Please keep up you cutesy messages and try not to eat all the "Little
Debbies" be for I get there!!!!!

Clyde 2001