Re: [at-l] Where do you feel most spiritual?

Eric Primack wrote:

> Hello,
>         I'm leading a meeting tonight (Monday) with a small group of
> Unitarian Universalist young adults.  We draw from many sources as we
> individually develop our faith.  My meeting is on location-based
> spirituality.  What I need from you all is an answer to the question,
> where do you feel most spiritual, and why?

I've always been pretty good at feeling 'spiritual' whereever I am when I
need to feel 'spiritual'. That is a very nice thing to be able to do. Plane
and simply, however, the most spiritual moment I ever experienced that 'just
happened' was sunset on top of Thunderhead on December 26th, 1998. There is
no church that could have contained that.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98