[at-l] Virtual HATTery

Fri, 1 Sep 2000 23:20:45 EDT GrayPack2001@aol.com wrote>

>>Hey, this was supposed to be fun, but I just tumbled down the steps to
Laurel
Falls.  Is that what is meant by Falls? <<

Then because the water was so high, I had to hold on for my life with the
water lapping at the tops of my boots, as I felt my way around the rock wall
a piece down.

Is this fun?????  You bet it is.<<

How could you fall on those great "Konnarock" steps?  Are you into virtual
time travel in addition to V-HATTing -- hence V-HATTing the old steps?

Did you get into high water trying the old white blazed route or the current
one?  BTW -- If you are v-HATTing the current trail once you started up the
hill toward the shelter, what did you think of the new sidehill and steps
that Pittsy was responsible for?

Chainsaw