[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [at-l] Virtual HATTery
- Subject: Re: [at-l] Virtual HATTery
- From: "David Hicks" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 11:58:55 -0400
- Reply-to: "David Hicks" <email@example.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 23:34:49 -0500 firstname.lastname@example.org (Leslie Booher)
>>Why didn't you take the blue blazed high-water trail? Then you wouldn't
all wet! Is the Falls just roaring over? Did your pack get soaked
Even if you were to take the high-water blue blaze to get past the ledge
walk along the stream, you'd have to go down to the falls and backtrack to
it, just for the sake of seeing the falls.
BTW -- Do you know how to tell if you have a water proof pack? If four
hours after a dunk or bad storm you still have two inches of water in the
bottom, it holds water pretty well.
* From the AT-L | Need help? http://www.backcountry.net/faq.html *