Re: [at-l] Dutch?

Dag!

I am French Canadian and Belgian (Brugge) by origin, but I have lived in the Netherlands and Belgium. The double "a" in Chase's version of HATT made me think of
the Dutch language. I decided to go for the joke. I thought it might be a waste, but also wondered if I'd find any Dutch lurkers. (BTW, hoe zeg je <lurker>?)
Bingo!

Geef Me [Drooste] Chocolade