Re: [at-l] Bee Stings

there will be the rare but dramatic events of
> cardiac arrhythmias, cerebral hemorrhage, pulmonary edema, and other
> complications,

Whew.  Glad to hear that there's nothing serious to worry about.
Considering the alternative (It's tough to breathe when your larynx feels
like you swallowed a cantaloupe.) I'll opt for the kit and let the med types
worry if something goes wrong.

Staying calm hasn't been the problem.  Training in crisis management - the
life threatening kind as opposed to Oh No! We lost a memo - lasts a
lifetime.  I was concerned after reading your earlier comment that there
might be some concerns I hadn't been advised about like 'make sure you put
it in your thigh or buttock but never ever in your upper arm' or something
similar.  Thanks...

Al (Draggin' Anchor)