[at-l] Happy Birthday...

...to mee-e-e, and I'm a Virgo, not a Leo.  Today's the day the Blister
Sisters had originally planned to summit Katahdin.  We had gone 200
miles.  Only ten lousy, stinkin' days to go, just one hundred  measly
miles more.  And, we were finally getting our swagger back (after losing
it in the Whites last year).  But, no-o-o.  Thanks to a drizzly morning
and a hunk of slippery slate, we get to go back next year.  Yippee!!!

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---