[at-l] No Tram yet

At 09:09 PM 8/18/00 -0400, hopefl@juno.com wrote:

>I've never been to Mt Washington yet, but I get the idea that the AT
>passes over blacktop road, railroad and under a sky tram en route to the
>top.

Unfortunately, there's no Sky Tram to the top yet, darn it.  Have to do
Cannon Mtn or Wildcat for that.  As of a few yrs ago, I recall the auto
road being gravel much of the way, though blacktop is a really wonderful
idea, to avoid raising dust and obscuring the view of the wilderness....
The Wizard!  A Beacon of Truth; A Fount of Verbosity!