Re: [at-l] ATML on Bryson movie

Which demonstrates the original point. There are more than 1 or 2 views to
any story. Part of our campfire on AT-L is our ability to have several
views, and tolerate those who have a narrower view without banishing them
from the list. I wish it were possible for others to learn more from each
other, but I learn from every opportunity.

I often use an old joke: How many psychiatrists does it take to change a
lightbulb? One, but the light bulb must want to change. Similarly, one has
to be willing to see other views before change or learning.

I hope that tolerance will prevail, as most of us know how the alternative
works.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA