Re: [at-l] Buy knock you, Lars

Flexie, I'm taking this public in hopes you'll get better informed
input.  These are the ones Hub got, I went for the 8X which were
slightly lighter....(all gone now)  Maybe someone else knows more about
the benies of the coating than I do.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/superbrowse.html?category_id=73&dc_id=5&cat=100&search_subcategory=161&search_brand=&x=13&y=12

If you don't want to cut and paste all that, go to
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/
select..optics
select...binoc
select...Titanium Winner 12 x 25MM Binoculars (at the bottom)