Re: [at-l] i am leaving <longish with gearlist and mail stuff>

I gather you are doing a southbound, but I wonder why have a 0 degree bag
and so many sock liners. I'd consider a lighter fleece bag until it gets
toward September. I didn't see Duct tape, and would probably bring that
quicker than waterproof med tape. Otherwise, looks awfully good and I wish
I were going.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA

At 12:24 PM 6/29/2000, Wisperlight wrote:
>Sleeping Gear
>  Z-Rest 3/4
>  Mountain Hardwear 3rd Dimension 3lbs+ 0 degree
>  Clip flashlight /w Ground Cloth and 15+1 stakes
>
>Wearing
>  Nylon shorts(REI)
>  Dufold Underwear
>  Thorlo Socks
>  Wigwam Sock Liners
>  Dufold Short Sleeve Shirt
>  Vasque Semi-Lightweight Boots
>  A full brim no name hat I found under a rock
>  Leki Makalus /w rubber grips and mud cups
>
>Extra Clothing(in small stuff sack and plastic bag)
>  200 Weight REI Fleece Jacket or MEC Primaloft Vest which is smaller and a
>better pillow
>  1pr Thorlos
>  2pr Wigwam Liners
>  1 Dufold short sleeve shirt
>  Dufold Underwear
>  <OUT OF BAG>
>  Mountain Hardwear Grade 5 Jacket(Bright Orange)
>  *Cheapo Modified and resewn Sandals (way under 1 pound)
>
>Cooking/Food Stuff
>  MSR Whisperlite /w Windscreens and 22oz bottle
>  MSR titanium pot (.9 liters I think)
>  Lighter
>  Lexan Spoon
>  Parsley(yum)
>  Bear bag rope
>  MSR 3 Dromedary Bag (I like it more than my platypus)
>  1 Liter Nalgene Bottle for beltpouch drinking. (I like the wide mouth)
>
>Hygiene
>  Tooth Brush
>  Tooth Paste
>  Floss
>  half roll of TP in double ziploc (none fluffy scratchy paper cleans better
>=]  )
>  PUR filter
>  Orange Plastic Shovel(used only a few times before hope to never use it
>again)
>
>Safety/Other Stuff
>  *Very Small Knife (victorinox with scissors) 1oz or less
>  Compass(sunto cheaply thing I got free )
[ *** too many quoted lines.  automatically truncated *** ]