[at-l] Re: [at-l...Binoculars

<<Unless you are really steady of hand, anything from 10x on up has the potential to give a person motion sickness - sort of like a video cam jiggling and jouncing in inexperienced operator's hands>>

Reminds me of a story...

The first time I flew into Montana, we landed in Billings and had to drive a couple of hours to Big Sky. I had never been to the Rockies before and was enjoying being the passenger. As we started to get closer to the mountains, I pulled out the binoculars to get a better look. All was fine until this HUGE truck came very quickly straight at the car!  Well, I jumped and let out a little yelp, my friend looked at me strangly and then I realized that the truck was really HUGE because it was magnified 10X.  hee, hee. It was really, really big!

Anyway..I guess the moral of the story is...don't drive and look through those binoculars at the same time.

POG
Looking forwards these days.