Re: Concluding thought: Re: [at-l] Re: Low level exposure

--- "David F. Addleton" <dfaddleton@mindspring.com> wrote:
> I can't say I've found drinking untreated water from well chosen springs
> and streams in Georgia and North Carolina particularly troublesome if I am
> dehydrated ... on the otherhand, I carry a filter for when I can't be
> choosey ...
### Awwwwg!!! Tell me your not carrying 1-2 pounds of dead weight in your
pack on the off-chance that you might use it??

Sloetoe
(who's base packweight is well below 20 pounds, but who still hiked in his
6pound the pair norweigian-welted steel-shanked behemoth-boots this past
weekend, just to test 'em out for something more ... vigorous in July, and
found them MUCH to his liking. "Hotels for the feet!" My own gravity poison.)

=====
"The tragedy of man is not that a man dies,
     but what dies within a man while he's still alive."

               Mind your soul.