Re: Concluding thought: Re: [at-l] Re: Low level exposure

>> I can't say I've found drinking untreated water from well chosen springs
>> and streams in Georgia and North Carolina particularly troublesome if I am
>> dehydrated ... on the otherhand, I carry a filter for when I can't be
>> choosey ...
>### Awwwwg!!! Tell me your not carrying 1-2 pounds of dead weight in your
>pack on the off-chance that you might use it??

LOL

I'm no ultralite hiker

I'm a lightweight when it comes to hiking and a lot of other stuff ... still climbing a learning curve

my gear list is at http://dfaddleton.50megs.com under "Outdoors" a page that remains under construction ...

go tuckerize