[at-l] Need Directions - been and back

Okay, y'all, I've PROVED I'm a blonde on this one.  EVERY map I have doesn't
list NOC as such and the address they give is BRYSON CITY!  And to top that
off, their webmap leaves a LOT to be desired.  I searched Yahoo Maps, I
searched Mapsonus which doesn't even give the correct mapping of the street
address, no less.

Anyway, Hwy 129 is  Hwy, 19 goes off the Robbinsville (which is where I've
turned every time I've driven up there, would you believe?), and Hwy 74
picks up somewhere, Murphy I think.

I fell in love.  I bought post cards, a Thermax watch cap in medium blue,
and a couple of stickers, one for the Kayak and one for the car (those
who've seen the car may now roll your eyes, tho it doesn't nearly compare
with the little car I saw at TD with at least 300 stickers on it).

Then I took my two friends to their car at Standing Indian Mountain after
they'd fed me at a restaurant in Franklin (hey, they were captives and the
price was a meal).

On the way back, I stopped at Winding Stair Gap and climbed the steps and
hiked an hour in my NEW boots (finally).  I love the Merrell Summits -- a
pound four each.  Very Supportive Leather and I felt very good and secure
hiking and running on the trail in them.  One blister at the heel of my left
foot and my right foot got Morton's Neuroma pain -- so I'm taking the boots
to be stretched on Monday.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, too.

Coosa