[at-l] Datto Update

I just talked with Datto and he is doing "great". Hiking strong and he thinks
he is actually gaining weight. Whoever heard of a thruhiker gaining weight?
But he is eating tons and has actually re-developed a taste for poptarts!

He has been doing 20 mile days and is about a day ahead of schedule. Hmmm,
what else? I think that's it that's new and exciting.

Next maildrop is Front Royal but he will hit it on the weekend of the 4th -
anyone know of a motel or someplace that will accept packages?

POG