[at-l] Lyme Disease

Where might you live?  Here in NC the doctor I went to claimed that I did
not need the Lymex injections because Lyme disease was not prevelant here.
You must be in the New England States or Wisconsin?

Highlander

--------------------
I just got some bad news yesterday and thought I'd better share it with the

list.  I have Lyme disease.  They called it "borderline", whatever that
means.  So now I'm on Doxycycline 4 x a day for two weeks, then nothing for
week, then they check my Titer levels,? or counts?  The worst part of all
this is that my sister, Betty Sue and I are starting in 25 days at Gorham
finish the last 300 miles!!!   Anyway, only because I was paranoid about a
tick bite on my right foot, did I have it checked.  That's important,
because
if you wait until you have symptoms, you're in deep trouble.  The bite
happened about 3 or 4 weeks ago.   So, don't disregard those tick bites!!
And if you have any advice for me, it would be appreciated.  No horror
stories, please!  B.J. Blister