Re: [at-l] Water levels

I'm taking a non-hiker to try Woody Gap to Neel's Gap next weekend. He has
volunteered to go with me for HATT, and I just want to make sure he doesn't
die on me. Anyone know how the water situation is on that stretch. Last
year it was fairly bad, even between Bird Gap and Neel's Gap.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA