[at-l] Daze

it has been brought to my attention that i have not raised my hand for Trail
Days.... which is true 'cos i just haven't had the time to read the digests,
let alone think about posting.  just deleted over a week's worth 2 days ago.
but i'm caught up now...

yes, as usual, i'll be at trail days.  and as usual, i'm extending an open
invitation to all listers to attend my slide show friday evening, 9:15pm, at
the mountainsmith booth in the parking lot at river park (near the PO).  at
least as long as i can get a second projector.  anyone able to lend me one?

and i'll try not to miss the photo this time...

mike
ke kaahawe
AT92  TYT94  PCT/2 99