[at-l] For the Computer Literate among us

http://www.f-secure.com/v-descs/love.htm

This explains how the love-virus-worm works in the computer system.  Altho
the post is not hiker related, it's very interesting and since it may have
shut down a few of the AT-Listers, maybe it is related.

I hope they catch the person (possibly a female according to one report).

How many people here had their computers affected, either at home or at the
office?

Coosa
who was spared (I think the computer-gods figured two dead modems were
enough problems for me)