Re: [at-l] Driving Directions

Thank you thank you thank you.  This has the correct milage and travel time.
It's amazing, expedia had me going all these backroads and didn't have my
street address in their system!  yahoo's map wouldn't let me pick MY route!
and this one let me set the route and gave me the travel time that I already
knew was correct.  I've taken an hour off the drive time the other two
mapservers gave me by going this route after Asheville -- Hwy 19/23 to I-181
to I-81 and into Damascus.

Anyone planning their trip to Trail Days and need map info -- I recommend
mapsonus!
Coosa