Re: [at-l] Rainbow Springs Campground

Won't matter. These people have heard the same message since they bought the
place 8? years ago -- they ignore it and/or add it to the bitch list.
Sloetoe (8 days at Rainbow Springs, class of '95, but won't be going back for
any alumni events.)

--- BEARFEEVER@aol.com wrote:
> S2ndChnce@aol.com writes:
>
> > In '98 i had the "honor" of staying at Rainbow Springs Campground both in
> > the hiker cabin and in a regular cabin the next night.
> > The hiker cabin was pretty grim...but ok, we're hikers, we can stand it.
> >  how so many of the hikers are "filthy pigs."
> >
> Thanks for the tip.....  They won't get dime one from me.... boycott
> boycott
> boycott  i say. Lets hit em where it hurts... the wallet

=====
Sloetoe

"And yet we shouldn't have needed the cataclysm to love life
today. It would have been enough to think that we are humans,
and that death may come this evening."   Marcel Proust, 1922.