Re: [at-l] Sudden change in plans - and Goodbye

--- moira stone <moru@rcn.com> wrote:
> I've been offered a great gig. It's a six month tour on the QEII,
> singing in a new musical four shows a week and seeing the world on my
> time off. I'm boarding ship in two weeks and sailing.
>
> And if anyone is traveling abroad this summer, email me privately or check
> the QEII schedule
>
> m o i r a   s t o n e | actor.singer | fool for love |

Moira! Moira! We hardly knoiw ya! Ya can't GO!
Man! You Ahtsy-Fahtsy types. Poof! Off galavanting around, never spending
more than one night in the same place. "Life is an adventure" and all that.
Yeesh.
You need a good dose of responsibility, you do.
(Now, anyone want in on forming Moira's entourage? Line forms to the right.)

=====
Sloetoe

"And yet we shouldn't have needed the cataclysm to love life
today. It would have been enough to think that we are humans,
and that death may come this evening."   Marcel Proust, 1922.