Re: [at-l] Paula's thru -- as of Franklin NC

I didn't think I could hate someone as sweet as Paula/10Toes/Cheerio, but I could get accustomed to the idea.

>>> <ATnavi@aol.com> 04/04/00 09:25PM >>>
After 2 days & nites straight of major rain thunder, lightning
storms, one could say I had motivation!  I do have to admit that this am,
walking along in yesterdays still wet & frigid cold clothes in the blowing
snow, the thought crossed my mind, I'm wet, I'm cold, I'm hungry, I'm heading towards one of the worst vertical boulder climbs on the trail and its
snowing... WHY the heck am I so happy I'm humming????