Re: [at-l] Paula's thru -- as of Franklin NC

Yep, the B&D diner is used to a number of clothing and smell combinations,
plus gives great chow. Somehow, I don't think socks shorts and a poncho
will work, unless you arrange some sort of a belt. I've heard that duct
tape can make some handy clothing options. (Just imagine, don't say
anything out loud).

Have fun.

OrangeBug

Desperately searching for his missing journal book to start transcription