Re: [at-l] jokes

Felix wrote:
> Because myn are better spellers than womyn?

If you know the reasons behind the spelling of womyn,,,you would realize
that you misspelled men!
You men can be so silly (how was I suppose to do that sacastic thingy again
Coosa?)

> > KC
> > *My job in life is to comfort the disturbed
> >  and disturb the comfortable.*
>
> Why would you want to disturb someone? Seriously. Why not comfort
everyone?
> Or, at least leave 'em alone...

Well,,,to answer your question,,,I am a Warrior Womyn,,,I fight for those
that have been wronged by "society" and by individuals. My job is to make
sure that those that feel comfortable in their bigotry are challenged.