Re: [at-l] to compass or not to compass?

Easy,,,When you arrive at the shelter,,,you are approaching it from a
particular direction,,,take the compass and lay it on the ground next to the
side of the shelter facing the way you want to go in the morning. When you
wake up,,,you will know which way to go!
KC
*My job in life is to comfort the disturbed
 and disturb the comfortable.*