Re: [at-l] re: what we do for a living

My dad's a CPA. He said it means "Cow Punchin'
Aristocrat."

And my friend Kris said it was "Chicken Pluckers'
Association." And then she became a CPA ... she told
me I could be an honorary chicken plucker, since I'm
her friend and all ...

This could go on forever ... :)

Oops ... this wasn't trail related, was it ...

Nina
89 more days

=====
Visit the Louisiana Hiking Club's website at http://www.geocities.com/louisianahikingclub