Re: [at-l] and what do you do for a living?

     After working as a maintenance technician at IBM
for ten years I took a leave of absence in the fall of
'98 to complete a BS in Electrical Engineering and
(most importantly) hike the 2000 miles I had remaining
to finish the AT.  After last summer's hike, and at
age 40, I finally figured out what I want to be when I
grow up... Hiker Bum.  But, next month I start a new
engineering position at IBM designing circuits.
     In Maine last fall Pittsburgh planted a
subversive thought in my mind that's been eating at
me. "Security isn't all that It's cracked up to be"
(or something to that effect).  So, who knows?  Next
spring may find me in Georgia again.  Go stock market!

Cobweb '99