[at-l] When not on the Trail..

When I'm not on the Trail, I'm working as a GIS analyst, mapping
underwater grasses in the Chesapeake Bay. Mostly I trade off between
gazing out my window at the fishing ospreys and ducks on the York River,
and lurking on at-l.
                          - Dave (Longtime at-l lurker and
                                  ODATC maintainer)
--
David J. Wilcox (dwilcox@vims.edu)      (804) 684-7088
GIS Programmer/Analyst                  Virginia Institute of Marine Science