[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[at-l] When not on the Trail..
- Subject: [at-l] When not on the Trail..
- From: "David J. Wilcox" <dwilcox@VIMS.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 12:54:59 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: David Wilcox <dwilcox@VIMS.EDU>
When I'm not on the Trail, I'm working as a GIS analyst, mapping
underwater grasses in the Chesapeake Bay. Mostly I trade off between
gazing out my window at the fishing ospreys and ducks on the York River,
and lurking on at-l.
- Dave (Longtime at-l lurker and
David J. Wilcox (email@example.com) (804) 684-7088
GIS Programmer/Analyst Virginia Institute of Marine Science
SAV Monitoring Program Gloucester Point, Virginia USA
* From the AT-L | Need help? http://www.backcountry.net/faq.html *