[at-l] Cubes

Since everybody is talking about work today...

10 Biggest Drawbacks to Working in a Cubicle:

1) Being told to "Think Outside the Box" when I'm in the @#$%?ing
box all day long !

2) Not being able to check E-mail attachments without first seeing
who is behind me.

3) Fabric walls do not offer much protection from any kind
of gun fire.

4) That nagging feeling that if I just press the right button, I
will get a piece of cheese.

5) No roof rafters to hang the noose from.

6) My walls are too close together for my hammock to work right.

7) 23 power cords, 1 outlet.

8) Prison cells are not only bigger, they have beds.

9) When tours come through, I get lots of peanuts thrown at me.

10) Can't slam the door when you finally quit and walk out.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.