[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Since everybody is talking about work today...
10 Biggest Drawbacks to Working in a Cubicle:
1) Being told to "Think Outside the Box" when I'm in the @#$%?ing
box all day long !
2) Not being able to check E-mail attachments without first seeing
who is behind me.
3) Fabric walls do not offer much protection from any kind
of gun fire.
4) That nagging feeling that if I just press the right button, I
will get a piece of cheese.
5) No roof rafters to hang the noose from.
6) My walls are too close together for my hammock to work right.
7) 23 power cords, 1 outlet.
8) Prison cells are not only bigger, they have beds.
9) When tours come through, I get lots of peanuts thrown at me.
10) Can't slam the door when you finally quit and walk out.
YOU'RE PAYING TOO MUCH FOR THE INTERNET!
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
Try it today - there's no risk! For your FREE software, visit:
* From the AT-L | Need help? http://www.backcountry.net/faq.html *