[at-l] kelty Flight backpack

Hi Gang,

	Has anyone seen or tested the Kelty Flight BackPack. I haven't found it
in an outfitters yet but I sure would like to try one on. The internal
frame pack weighs 1# 6 oz, according to the web page. It is gigantic
4500 cu i. Sells for approx. $200. I also like the size of the Tempest
better at 2900 cu i, but it weighs 2# 10 oz. the Tempest is available at
Campmore for $69. Anyone seen these packs? I am looking for an
ultralight pack with a frame of some sort to replace my frame less Lowe
Snowpeak 50 3# 3 oz at around 3000 cu i.

chase