Re: [at-l] External frame packs

I searched for a comfortable pack, with an adjustable suspension system, I
finally opted for the Dana Terraframe, is large and heavy, but it is by far
the most comfortable pack I ever had on my back, even loaded with a lot of
weight, it felt like a part of my body and it did not pinch my shoulders or
rubbed on any place.

I got it at www.killerdeals.com, they exchanged the suspension straps and
belt at not extra charge for the kind I wanted, and I had no problems at all
with the transaction. The price I got there was 1/3 less than any other
place I went to. Pity since I wanted to buy it from my local outfitter but,
they weren't able to even discount the 10 % that they claim customary for
ATC members, so I decided to do business with Western Mountain Supply.

This is the 3rd pack I bought searching for a good fit and the features I
wanted, and I think this is it. By the way, the Dana shortbed, longbed , T1
and terraframe, all have the same frame and suspension system, the
difference lies in the size and configuration of the bag, pockets and such.
Great construction quality and materials as well. I am very satisfied with
it so far. Orens