Re: [at-l] ATC Fundrasing

Ah ha. It's geographical bigotry. Those of us who live near Detroit (Ann
Arbor, Chelsea) are getting left out. Yep, it is all because Detroit is
causing a ruckus trying to convince the government that they still have a
million people (I don't know if they do or do not. I don't care either).
But, somehow this is spilling over to ATC and so we are catching the fall
out. It is all a conspiracy I tell you....yah....Why if I look hard
enough I can find that this is pre-ordained in Bible code and also
expoused by Nostrodomus and other "seers." It all makes such perfect
sense...

Of course it does. :)

  ** Ken **

**        krk@home.msen.com           http://home.msen.com/~krk     **