Re: [at-l] Resupply in the Whites

The leftovers don't usually have any accoutrements.  No syrup, etc. but
still good eating and you won't mind when you have a thruhiker appetite.  If
you're carrying butter or margarine, that could help.

Also, if you're doing work-for-stay, you don't necessarily eat everything
the paying customers get.  They do run out of various dishes from time to
time and you only eat after everyone else and with the croo.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99