Re: [at-l] Resupply in the Whites

Atcamel@aol.com wrote:

> ...I've chowed down on 50 cent all you can
> eat pancake leftovers...

Do they throw in Syrup? Butter? Jam, fruit, honey?

- Gary from Fairfax, hoping to get to the Whites next year

Cc:            at-l@backcountry.net
From:          Gary Ticknor <garyticknor@starpower.net>
Date:          Tue, 14 Mar 2000 20:07:23 -0500
Subject:       Re: [at-l] Sleeping Bags

I also carry two hats. A knit wool stocking cap (for Kahley: Dick-head cap) for
warmth and a baseball cap to keep rain off my glasses (not very successfully
after more than a few hours of rain.

- Gary from Fairfax