Re: [at-l] Vasque Sundowners, Clarion, Sportiva Storm GTX

Just bought a new pair of Sundowners with my REI refund check. They get wet and
stay wet when it rains just like any other boot, but I figure they keep my week
ankles from turning about every other day. Only got about 1200 miles from the first
pair - the inside wore out before the outside did. I agree they run narrow - a
selling point for me.

- Gary from Fairfax