Re: [at-l] Wingfoot Names First Avery Monitors

It's a millenium for someone somewhere.

I've come close enough to that once though. Years ago in a tent far too
large for just one person in a K.O.A. in Arkansas I was lifted into the
air and moved tent and all by a particularly strong breeze. It caught
that dome tent and we shifted several feet.

  ** Ken **

**        krk@home.msen.com           http://home.msen.com/~krk     **