[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[at-l] ATN, Backpacker Mag, etc.
- Subject: [at-l] ATN, Backpacker Mag, etc.
- From: Linda Patton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 13:41:24 -0500 (EST)
I'm always the last one to get the new issue of Backpacker or the
ATN or anything else. Is it that "P" is so far down in the alphabet? Is
it a plot against those who live so far away from the mountains?? Is it
because my guest shower is so far from perfect??? ;-/
Never mind...*I* have the new April issue of BlueRidge Country and
guess what's in it:
1. "An Open Letter to the ATC On Its 75th" from a member of a
family with 3 generations of A.T. hiking memories.
2. An article by our very own Lynn Setzer, "Looking for Ellicott
Rock" about a trail to the point where NC/GA/SC come together.
3. Book reviews of "The Appalachian Forest" and "A Walk in the
Woods" (maybe I shouldn't have mentioned the latter :-) ).
4. An article about "The Parson's Table" restaurant in
Jonesborough, TN...the location of another of our very own Listers.
So there. Phooey on ATN. (Hey, maybe yet *another* Lister is
in a position to get me up to the top of the mailing list...<vbg>
Linda L. Patton, Reference Librarian, Strozier Library, Florida State Univ.
Tallahassee, FL 32306-2047 (850)644-5019 email@example.com
"A world without wilderness is a cage." -- David Brower
* From the AT-L | Need help? http://www.backcountry.net/faq.html *