[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [at-l] Infestation consternation

Navigator, try your county animal control office.  In Seminole County (FL) 
they will loan you a humane trap (big metal mesh box).  You bait the trap, 
capture the critter, then carry the trap to a shady spot near the street (end 
of the road, etc.) and call animal control immediately.  They come pick up 
the animal and release it somewhere away from people.  Worked for 
me--twice--when possums started using our garage as a shelter.  

* From the AT-L |  Need help? http://www.backcountry.net/faq.html  *