Re: [at-l] introduction

GT> >Guidebook Maps. Not really necessary, but nice.
LB> Maps are one of the 10 essential things that you are always supposed
  > to have with you.  Leslie

Hi,

I am planning to leave from Springer on April 15th.  I read somewhere that was
the "traditional" start date, but it seems like a lot of people are leaving
earlier.  Will I be in the middle of the herd, or bringing up the rear?

I was hoping to save a hundred-odd bucks and not buy the maps, but now I guess
I'd better ask.  Should I buy the maps?

Wasn't planning on carrying a compass either.

Just put one foot in front of the other, and follow the blazes.  How hard can
it be?  (heh heh heh...foolish mortal)
--
Craig E. Groeschel >cgroesch at bell south dot net<
"Do not play this piece fast. It is never right to play Ragtime fast." Joplin