Re: [at-l] windbreakers that cover your butt

You might want to check out Helly Hanson products if you can find a
distributor with a full selection here in the US.  They are probably heavy
but I know some of their shells come with a cord that goes beetween your
legs to help keep the jacket in place - primarily to help keep snow out but
it would work in your case.  I've never worn one of these jackets but a
friend (Norwegian) wore one for a long time before I realized it had this
cord.  The jacket looked fairly tailored as shells go and there was nothing
obvious about the cord.  I thought it was a nice feature but have never seen
anything like that here.

Then again, I'm assuming it was Helly Hanson that created this jacket
because my friend had a lot of HH clothing but that jacket may or may not
have been HH.  In any case, it was a jacket he bought at home in Norway - so
probably some scandinavian brand with x-skiers in mind.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99