Re: [at-l] windbreakers that cover your butt

At 12:15 PM 3/3/00 -0500, tom@netword.com wrote:
>What about jackets made for biking?  they are generally cut longer in the
back.

>But then they are probably heavier.
>
>Tom

Tom,
This Teclite Activity Shirt is a windbreaker, rain wear, with attached
fleece lined hood, fleece lined, elastic cuffs, front neck zipper, map
pocket, fleece covered handwarmer pocket, doubled zippers for side vents,
weight is 17 oz and it has a flap that covers your butt.
http://www.edirectory.co.uk/survival/clothing3.html
I have one and have been very satisfied so far.
Here's some sites with additional pictures
http://www.monmouth.com/~mconnick/clothes.htm
http://www.monmouth.com/~mconnick/reports.htm
You might have seen Michael & I wearing them at the Ruck?
John O

http://www.monmouth.com/~johno/index.html