[at-l] General Information

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Nancy Monnig <nanmonnig@earthlink.net>.
* Please use <mailto:nanmonnig@earthlink.net> to reply to the sender.

Three of my friends and I are planning a 5 day, 4 night trip on the AT in mid April.  We are all in our late 20's in moderate shape.  We would like to find a scenic stretch to hike, on an intermediate level.  We all have some limited backpacking experience.  We would like to hike between 30-35 miles, but would like to avoid snow.  Are there any spots that you or anyone you know, would recommend?  Any information would be appretiated.
Thank you,
Nancy      nanmonnig@earthlink.net