Re: [at-l] General Information

Nancy, Coosa, myself and some other folks are getting together on April 20th
on Damascus, we are going to Massey Gap and hike back to Damascus, about 35
miles, I did it last April with one of my daughters, we had a great time and
the vistas were terrific, easy hike, and if I did it, anyone can, if you
want more info, please contact me or Coosa, she actually has more details
than I, I think she had several more spots still, but I better let her tell
you.

Orens.