[at-l] Vero Beach mini-mini-mini-Ruck...

Just got back from a wonderful evening with 2000 miler Triathlon Grandma in
Vero Beach.  We were looking at her '88, '89 & '92 (dates may be incorrect)
photos from her AT section hikes.  Supper almost was forgotten as we perused
the photos.  She also had a couple Philosopher Guides and some early
Handbooks.  These we looked at over dessert (coffee and strawberry
shortcake - with gobs of whipped cream)...

pittsburgh