[at-l] re: sleeping pad

>>> Paul Magnanti <pmags@juno.com> 02/25/00 03:35PM >>>
On a similar point, I can sleep on just about anything. My prefered type of mattress is a hard one, so the Z-rest is quite good for my needs. Look me up 20 yrs from when I am in my mid-40s, and I might change my tune. :-)
### As an honorairy 40 year old, my money is that you don't change your tune. Sadly, I've retired my 1979 3/4 length, 3/8ths inch ensolite (the *real* stuff), to engage the (compromised) services of the Z-Rest. But, I'm sure it'll do, considering ANY sleeping pad is a luxury item in the first place. (Duck! Incoming!)

Does not matter how much weight you save, if you can't sleep, you can't hike.
### But watch out for the inverse! "If you hike well, you sleep well."