[at-l] Trail Treats

Whenever I go grocery shopping I'm always scanning the shelves for new food
ideas to take on the trail.

Kellogg how has Pop Tart Pastry Swirls. I just ate a Cheese and Cherry Pop
Tart Pastry Swirl.  Yummy.  It's flakier than the ole Pop Tart (Brown Sugar
Cinnamon is the best) and the mystery cheese filling aint that bad.

Cabot Cheese sells powdered Cheddar in a shaker dispenser.

Ranch Dressing comes in individual servings, no refrigeration needed.  This
would be a tasty dip with baby carrots.

Cin