Re: [at-l] Countdown

K.K., did you ever get the insurance thing settled?  Leslie
-----Original Message-----
From: Felix <AThiker@smithville.net>
To: AT-list <at-l@backcountry.net>
Date: Thursday, February 24, 2000 10:29 AM
Subject: Re: [at-l] Countdown

Kristen Kupersmith wrote:
Wow! My hike is getting SO close! I leave for Georgia in exactly 30 days and 7.5 hours. I have only 19 days and 7 hours left of work. It's just right around the corner!!!! Woo hoo!!!

Wait, I thought you were pregnant, getting married, had a new job, had a new puppy, had some phantom ;) illness and almost got hurt and some other stuff. You're not seriously going to go hike the AT, are you? I'm looking forward to NOT reading your journal on Trailplace.

:-)

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98